Tuesday, December 2, 2014

{Haunted}

So this is an interesting post. Had I not written about it in my journal, I wouldn't have even remembered it. Even reading about it I don't remember a lot about it. Funny how time does that.

September 26, 1996

"Anywayz, yesterday me and Stacy + Russ + Eric went to the Haunted Woods. It was so dumb. It was more like a play and not at all like a haunted house. It was fun though. Eric kept scaring Stacy and it was funny to watch her. Eric also kept volunteering me for everything. It was a fun time."

I love that I contradicted myself in that statement.


...I love that I kept this ticket, if for nothing else - just to see the admission price...

We haven't really been to a haunted house in years. I guess Eric thought it was worth the price of admission when we were dating, but not when we're married. And actually he made a good point a few years back when we talked about it.

He said that fear is one of the worst emotions we feel and yet we pay to experience that exact emotion. It logically makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment