Thursday, November 13, 2014

{It's A Date!}

So it only took the boy a month and a half to decide that a real date was in order.
Journal entry Thursday August 1, 1996

"I went to work then came home and got ready to go to a movie with Stacy, Russ and Eric. A DATE!!!

We went and saw Independence Day, a movie I didn't want to see, but I'm glad I did see it. It was cool! Halfway through the movie me and Eric help hands. To say the least I (was) happy.

After the movie we went to Arctic Circle, supposedly to get shakes. Stacy was the only one to get a shake and I got a drink. Eric and Russ didn't get anything, so Stacy wouldn't eat it.

We then went to my house and layed on the grass looking up at the stars. (My family was at my Grandma's house). We were probably looking at the stars for about a 1/2 hour.

We then went for a walk around the neighborhood. Me and Eric held hand again. Eric talked to me a lot and so we were having our own conversation.

After the walk the guys decided they better go home so we stayed by Eric's car for awhile. When they finally decided to go home Russ gave Stacy a hug and then Eric gave me one. I was happy. Eric even said he'd call me tomorrow, so I hope he does. I think he might like me. I can only hope. I'm starting to change my mind about not having a boyfriend. I think if Eric ever asked me out, I'd say yes."



Oh the fun of being a teenager. At least the date ended on a high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment