Monday, November 17, 2014

{Movie Night}

Sometimes you look back on things and realize there's a lot you missed and a lot you overlook in a person when you're head over heels about them. One such thing for us, that has almost ALWAYS been the case is Eric's taste in movies.

I'm not saying we never agree on movies, but there is A LOT of give and take that goes on. We have to give each other the benefit of the doubt and see movies that the other one wants to see. Sometimes we've found that we actually enjoyed the movie the other person chose and sometimes, we figure out that we do "crazy things when (we're) in love."

Journal Entry made Monday, August 26. 1996

"Anywayz after work I came home and called Stacy. She came up because we were going to do something with the guys. (Russ and Eric) Stacy called them, but neither one was home so we went outside and sat for awhile.

Then just before I came in for dinner, Russ called. About a half hour later me and Stacy went up to Eric's where we watched Happy Gilmore. It was an okay show, but I didn't really like it.

Halfway through the movie, me and Eric held hands. Even after the movie was over he was still holding my hand and his other hand was resting on my leg. I was happy.

When we finally told Eric we needed to go home, he drove us to my house. The we got out and started hugging. Then we started kissing. After that we just hugged for a little while longer when Eric said, "Well we better get Russ home," so they left."

Yes, I totally spelled 'anyways' wrong. For some reason when I was in high school it was cool to replace some 's' letters at the end of words with a 'z'. Don't ask me what that was all about. Also, I should mention that Eric was the only one of us that had his own vehicle, so he often played the part of chauffeur.

Yes, I still think Happy Gilmore is just okay. The best part of that movie has always been and will always be when Bob Barker knocks the crap out of Adam Sandler. (Yes, Sandler makes a huge comeback, but it's funny none the less.)


No comments:

Post a Comment